Hi everyone! It’s already spring and the weather is great at the moment, at least here in the Netherlands it is. March has ended and that means it’s time for an update, so here is my P2P portfolio for March 2019.
It was a busy month, that’s why I didn’t add many new posts on the blog. But I did manage to publish my Ultimate guide on P2P Lending! I’ve got plans to write a lot more in April. I invested some more money last month and my passive income has increased again, yay!
- Portfolio value: € 17,470.22
- Deposits: € 1,600.00
- Withdrawals: € 223.59
- Passive income: € 131.94
The withdrawals are from Geld voor Elkaar and Funding Circle who pay monthly interest and principal on my bank account. I haven’t withdrawn any money manually.
Now on to the numbers for each platform:
|Geld voor elkaar||€||46.96||€||6,662.69||€||7,696.05||7.72 %|
|Funding Circle||€||15.89||€||1,362.04||€||1,450.29||16.34 %|
|Mintos (rubles)||€||4.40||€||500.00||€||518.65||18.45 %|
|Fast Invest||€||5.43||€||500.00||€||505.43||13.94 %|
|Neo Finance||€||0.00||€||100.00||€||120.00||19.25 %|
The average interest rate will be replaced by XIRR in a while, as that is a better measurement, but I’m still figuring out how to calculate XIRR for all platforms in an easy manner. I’m working on a sheet for it. If you have a sheet that calculates XIRR per platform and would like to share it, let me know!
I transferred an extra € 750 to Crowdestor to make my invested amount a total of € 2,000. I invested all of the transferred funds in March and am invested in 9 projects now. New projects come with the new Buyback Guarantee Fund that they introduced in February.
Crowdestor currently has several projects to invest in and in two days, a new project will be open for investors:
I recently got some 13.5% loans again, nice! I adjusted my auto-invest settings a bit. Now I have 5 different strategies, 12%+, 12.5%+, 13%+, 13.5%+ and 14%+.
This way I won’t miss 13% or 14% loans that match my criteria, as Mintos doesn’t buy the highest loans first when you just have one strategy at 12% and up. Make sure to order the strategies correctly!
I invested € 50 out of my available € 100 in Monestro. There are new loans once in a while, but most don’t get fully funded, because there aren’t enough investors yet. So I just keep trying to invest my money. Only 1 loan made it, at a whopping 34% interest rate. That’s where my first € 50 is.
This loan is open for funding now, at an interest rate of 33%. The borrower had a loan on Monestro before and paid it back, so I am willing to take the chance here for this interest rate.
- Geld voor Elkaar: Nothing new this month with Geld voor Elkaar. All the payments are paid on time, no problems with any of the projects.
- Funding Circle: The failing project still hasn’t changed or paid anything. I’m wondering if I’ll ever see that money back again. We’ll just wait, there isn’t much else to do at this point :)
- Envestio: I transferred some extra funds to Envestio this month. In total I transferred € 2,000 now. I also reinvested the received interest. If you use my link to sign up, you will receive a bonus of € 5 (when you deposit at least € 100) plus a 0,5% cashback on all your investments made in the first 270 days.
- Grupeer: New investments on Grupeer are lower than 14% at the moment. The highest available loans come with an interest rate of 13%, which is still a very nice percentage of course.
- Fast Invest: I haven’t done much with Fast Invest this month. I did receive my first interest payment from them.
- Crowdestate: Nothing new this month with Crowdestate. The interest payments are all being paid on time so far.
- Finbee: My funds are all invested and I received the first interest payment. I’m curious to see how Finbee will perform after a few months.
New platforms in March
- PeerBerry: I read about Peerberry before and I hear good things about them, so I signed up. I haven’t transferred money yet.
- NEO Finance: Recenty I discovered NEO Finance. They gave me a € 20 signup bonus and I transferred € 100. I invested all of it and we will see how the platform performs.
- RoboCash: I read about RoboCash a lot and finally created an account this month. I transferred € 250 and invested all of it. Let’s see how RoboCash performs during the next months.
Summary P2P lending
My passive income grew again this month, nice! I will probably see an increase again next month, as I invested more in March and those projects and loans haven’t paid any interest yet. I won’t probably invest more money in April, as I don’t have a job at the moment, which means no income.
I’m working on my Pinterest account at the moment. I still don’t know much about it, but I’m doing a course about it, so hopefully I will understand it better next month! I’ve got 15 monthly unique viewers so far, no idea where they came from :)